Parents’ Pastoral Forum – Anti-Bullying resources17 Oct 2019
Thank you for attending our recent Parents’ Pastoral Forum – we hope you found it useful. If you were unable to make it, the following materials will provide you with a recap of the session, as well as act as a refresher.
YouTube video link of the entire forum, including contents with approximate timings:
- 1-5 mins: Introduction
- 5-20 mins: Barney Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
- 20-27mins: Anti-Bullying Ambassador plans: culture and practicalities
- 28-31 mins: What is bullying?
- 31-34 mins: The support network at Barney
- 35-42 mins: How we respond to bullying behaviour
- 42-44 mins: Information sharing
- 45-51mins: Signs for parents to look out for
The following YouTube clips give some background to the Diana Award Anti-Bullying scheme, which Barnard Castle School has embraced: