Supporting a child through the teenage years can be challenging. It is important to us that we work in tandem with our pupils’ parents to provide the best possible care and support for their children.
We hope that that the recommended links and reading material might provide parents with additional, helpful information:
- www.askfrank.com – information and advice on substance abuse
- https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ – a useful A-Z of health conditions
- https://www.internetmatters.org/resources/ – advice for parents on screen use for all ages
- https://learning.nspcc.org.uk/ – advice on a range of safeguarding issues
- https://www.familylives.org.uk/advice/ – advice on all aspects of family life
- https://www.antibullyingpro.com/ – website that supports our Anti-Bullying Ambassadors