Lit in Colour Pioneers programme09 Sep 2021
We are delighted to have been selected by Pearson to support its first-ever ‘Lit in Colour Pioneers programme’, which aims to highlight the importance of a diverse English Literature curriculum.
As one of only a hundred schools in the UK chosen to champion this amazing scheme, our pupils will receive free access to:
- copies of the chosen set texts for every student in the relevant year group, donated by Penguin;
- a programme of work and series of free resources including CPD training webinars;
- for teachers and school librarians, plus qualification support and training where required;
- support programmes of work for each set text including creative content from authors plus videos and a range of resources to support the specification;
- a Lit in Colour mini library including 300 free Penguin books by Black, Asian and minority ethnic writers designed for all age groups, together with colourful posters and artwork;
- a student ambassador programme.
For further information about the Lit in Colour Pioneers programme, visit: https://www.pearson.com/uk/educators/schools/subject-area/literacy-and-english/diversityinlit/lit-in-colour.html?utm_source=announcement&utm_medium=press&utm_campaign=GBEDEN0121LIC